Our Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Criminal Defense, Drug Crimes & DUI/DWI
We listen carefully to your concerns
RP Defense Law is a dedicated law firm supporting clients in Criminal Defense, Drug Crimes and DUI/DWI cases. Based in Encino, we have 8 years of experience in the courts throughout California. Our approachable attorney immediately put you at ease about your legal problem. We are focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
Our attorney understand the stress you may feel from a variety of legal matters
RP Defense Law knows how to navigate the complexities of California law. Our lawyers can be your trusted advisors, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Criminal Defense: Being arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. With the help of a skilled criminal defense attorney, you can get your life back on track. Providing our knowledge and experience to individuals facing criminal charges.
- Drug Crimes: Being convicted of a drug crime has major consequences.If you have been charged with a drug crime; you may be facing serious consequences. Call RP Defense Law to ensure being represented by an experienced & knowledgeable defense attorney.
- DUI/DWI: Impaired driving, means drunk driving regardless of the substance. Whether it’s alcohol, or any other controlled substances; the state of California does not accept nor tolerate it. Being charged with a DUI/DWI can lead to loss of your driver’s license, jail time, and thousands of dollars due in fines. It is highly suggested that you contact a defense attorney who will guide you through the entire process in order to maintain your clean reputation.
- Conspiracy: A conspiracy is defined as an agreement between two or more people to commit a crime. The crime does not need to actually be committed, but agreeing to the plan is considered an offense. If you have been accused of conspiracy; contact an attorney and make sure your rights are protected.
- Domestic Violence: If you have been arrested for domestic violence, you need a dedicated criminal defense attorney on your side. We care about our clients and have the experience and skills necessary to fight the charges against you.
- Federal Habeas Corpus: A writ of habeas corpus protects you from having your freedom lawlessly taken away, by protecting your constitutional rights. If you or someone you know has been convicted of a federal crime and is in custody, contact us to petition for a writ of habeas corpus.
Located in the heart of Encino, RP Defense Law goes above and beyond to maintain your clean reputation and thrives to provide fierce and competitive representation to give you satisfactory results. Call RP Defense Law at (818) 646-3443 to arrange your consultation.